Chocolate Chaffles with Cream Cheese frosting:). Sounds like a Erev Shabbat dessert to try soon. Maybe add a few raspberries on top.
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 large egg
2 tablespoon almond flour
2 tablespoons allulose or monk fruit sweetener
1/2 tablespoon butter (melted)
1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Cream Cheese Frosting
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 tablespoon allulose or monk fruit sweetener
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon heavy cream
1. Preheat your waffle iron for about 5 minutes until hot.
2. Combine all chocolate chaffle ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Pour half the batter into the waffle iron.
4. Cook until crispy, about 3-4 minutes depending on your waffle iron.
5. Carefully remove the chaffle from the waffle iron and set it aside to crisp up more (cooling is important for texture). Repeat with the remaining batter, if any.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whip until creamy.